Club Scion tC

Image Issues Fixed
We made some changes when migrating the site from one AWS account to another, and this resulted in some ill-configured images in various parts of the site. We have fixed the problem. You may need to clear browser cache to fix the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

2011 Manual transmission problems

• 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    Long story short, we bought a 2011 TC off a guy for cheap.It has brand new clutch, Master and slave cylinders. It has a hard time shifting into reverse, makes a whining noise, grinds 3 and 4,5,6 are sketchy trying to jump out. We are looking for a eb60 or 3b62 transmission or rebuild kit for the eb60. You guys know of anyone one in the Southeast where I source these parts from?
    This might be a dumb answer, but did you make sure that you are using 75W transmission oil? I have heard that using anything else can cause these issues. Either you can get the stuff from Toyota (expensive) or Ravenol (cheaper)
    do a craigslist search for scion tc parts... here in Illinois there are a couple salvage companies that obtain totaled tc's and have trans and other great options...
    let me know if you want more help.
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: