Club Scion tC

Forum Utilities
More Transmission / Drivetrain Threads
Viewing Thread

TWM Performance Help

• 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Mar 01, 2018 12:15:49 pm
    I ordered a short shifter and cable bushings for my 2016 tC from TWM Performance. I tried contacting the company at least 50 different times thru phone, email, live chat, and facebook combined to get my tracking number with only one email reply saying that the tracking number would be sent. I never received my tracking number.

The part just arrived today after about a week (which is fine since it came from Canada) however my package did not include the cable bushings. If anyone has any experience with TWM and can help, it would be appreciated. I have tried contacting them again with no answers. Can anyone help?
    • Mar 01, 2018 8:59:16 pm
    • Edited 1 times, last by sciontc_mich on Mar 01, 2018 9:23:08pm.
    zaza433 wrote:
    I ordered a short shifter and cable bushings for my 2016 tC from TWM Performance. I tried contacting the company at least 50 different times thru phone, email, live chat, and facebook combined to get my tracking number with only one email reply saying that the tracking number would be sent. I never received my tracking number.

The part just arrived today after about a week (which is fine since it came from Canada) however my package did not include the cable bushings. If anyone has any experience with TWM and can help, it would be appreciated. I have tried contacting them again with no answers. Can anyone help?

I think you should probably look elsewhere, and if they won't contact you, contact your credit card company or paypal to get a refund. I just looked them up and even on yelp they get sub-basement reviews.. that sucks!

Sorry I can't help more for you.
    • Mar 01, 2018 11:05:57 pm
    sciontc_mich wrote:
    zaza433 wrote:

I think you should probably look elsewhere, and if they won't contact you, contact your credit card company or paypal to get a refund. I just looked them up and even on yelp they get sub-basement reviews.. that sucks!

Sorry I can't help more for you.

It's all good. Yea if they don't reply in a week, I'm going to contact my credit card company. I didn't see all the bad reviews until after I ordered
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: