Club Scion tC

Image Issues Fixed
We made some changes when migrating the site from one AWS account to another, and this resulted in some ill-configured images in various parts of the site. We have fixed the problem. You may need to clear browser cache to fix the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

2014 clicking problem

• 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    Every time I go to accelerate, or decelerate this seems like a small tug and a click. This also happens when I put my car in reverse and let off the clutch I hear the click, I will when I go around the first corner and then start to accelerate I'll hear a click from under what seems to be the driver's side sorry if I didn't mention, list of 2014 manual transmission
    IRONMADN777 wrote:
    Every time I go to accelerate, or decelerate this seems like a small tug and a click. This also happens when I put my car in reverse and let off the clutch I hear the click, I will when I go around the first corner and then start to accelerate I'll hear a click from under what seems to be the driver's side sorry if I didn't mention, list of 2014 manual transmission

Anything could be bad inside the manual transmission, but the one thing that I keep thinking is that you should check your CV joints on the axles. That can make a clicking noise when the joint starts going bad. Easiest way is to jack up the front end, put it in neutral, spin the wheels, listen to the CV joint (outboard on the axle) see if it clicks..
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: