- Apr 13, 2017 1:30:16 am
1. Is the TC motor a long block or short block?
2. If my block is warped can I resurface the block?
3. What do I need to rebuild the block? Ex: crack shaft, connecting rods, pistons?
4. If I'm ordering bigger pistons and have the block bored from 88.5mm to 89mm would I have to mod the gasket also?
5. If I was getting stage 2 cams what exactly would I need to get it installed?
Can anyone please help me?! I have absolutely NO EXPERIENCE in engine work.. just know what I've seen on YouTube and read on the internet.. just need a step by step guide
The reason why I'm so interested in this... is because I took my tc into the dealer here on Guam 🇬🇺 Atkin Kroll Toyota and they were trying to charge me 7k for parts and labor 😫😱 I turned around and said I can build a dope ass motor that's not even stock for less 💯💯💯 so this is my mission once again please help!