Club Scion tC

Image Issues Fixed
We made some changes when migrating the site from one AWS account to another, and this resulted in some ill-configured images in various parts of the site. We have fixed the problem. You may need to clear browser cache to fix the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

suspension perfection

• 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    Yesterday me and my crew were doing about 130 and I almost had an accident
    What are some ways I can make my car handle better and as far as suspension what can I do to have best control on my car.. please help me that was scary!
    • Edited 1 times, last by scarface1142003 on .
    Well don't go that fast.....unless you want a short life.

edit: Sorry but no amount of mods are going to protect you from dying because you want to drive ridiculous.
    the best way to have control of your car is to not drive like a maniac. after that, you could get some springs and/or strut bars for tighter, stiffer suspension
    You want your tC stable at those kinds of speeds?

You are going to have to do everything Chris Rado did to his tC to keep it stuck to the road.

Other wise, don't go that F*&KING fast on PUBLIC roads where you could KILL people.

If you want to do something that stupid, do it where you can't hurt other people.
    Lets see: Front and Rear Strut bars, Front and Rear Sway bars, maybe some nice Wider z rated tires along with a wheel alignment, lowering springs, and a nice high drag spoiler should make your feel safer at higher speeds.
    cityslick43 wrote:
    What are some ways I can make my car handle better and as far as suspension what can I do to have best control on my car.. please help me that was scary!

First off don't be an idiot traveling at near 130

Second no amount of any modification is going to help you when you're traveling at such speeds.
    cityslick43 wrote:

You are becoming my least favorite user on this site.

Want a perfect suspension? Take the bus to where you need to go from now on.
    You could have all the upgraded suspension parts you want... when you push any car outside its limit, you will lose it.
    Guys this was not on a public road! and by accident I mean spin out!
    calm down I would never top 90 on a public road
    so it's okay to travel 127 with a car full of people and nearly be killed as long as it's not on a public road?

fail
    Orin wrote:
    so it's okay to travel 127 with a car full of people and nearly be killed as long as it's not on a public road?

It is ok. It's a private road that's paved so driving 130mph is totally normal.

Try wider tires, front and rear spoiler, a massive wind splitter, add a good amount of weight to the car to keep it planted, etc, and maybe your car will handle a bit better.
  • 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: