Club Scion tC

Forum Utilities
More Suspension & Brakes Threads
Viewing Thread

Coilovers

• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • May 03, 2017 5:32:29 am
    I know this is a topic that's been beaten to death so I'm sorry in advance but I'm going to be buying some coilovers soon and I'm looking at 3 different ones.
    The buddy club n+
    BC racing br series
    And the tein flex z
    So I was just wondering if anyone had and experience with any of these or any other suggestions thanks!
    • May 03, 2017 7:33:57 am
    nebeyn wrote:
    I know this is a topic that's been beaten to death so I'm sorry in advance but I'm going to be buying some coilovers soon and I'm looking at 3 different ones.
    The buddy club n+
    BC racing br series
    And the tein flex z
    So I was just wondering if anyone had and experience with any of these or any other suggestions thanks!

Personally I like the tein's. I know that some here have the teins and they do like them, hopefully they'll reply to your post. Another reason I like the tein's is because of their quality. And they're not that expensive, as coilovers go.
    • May 04, 2017 11:41:51 am
    BC's for 4 years, no major complaints.
    • May 04, 2017 5:54:17 pm
    how do they ride? I have been looking at the flex z because of the low price but have read they are very stiff even at high dampening.
    • May 14, 2017 5:33:07 pm
    PM'd
    • May 15, 2017 7:13:32 pm
    I have Tein Basis for a year now on my Scion without any issues.
    • May 16, 2017 3:05:25 pm
    Honestly it all depends what you're looking for but my opinion is the BC racing Extreme low coilovers just for the fact if you decide you wanna slam your car the coilovers are able to go lowere then all the other coils, and I've also never really heard bad reviews about their coils
Tags: coilovers
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: