Club Scion tC

Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

Scion tC RS2 Full Lip Kit - In Stock!

  • 31 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
  • 1
  • 2
  • »
    • Mar 31, 2010 10:35:24 am
    • Edited 4 times, last by RacingSolution on Sep 20, 2010 6:43:34pm.


    Description:
    After overwhelming feedback from the Scion community, Racing Solution created the RS2 Front Lip. The all new Scion tC RS2 Full Lip Kits are now in stock!

    Racing Solution is pleased to bring you the new RS2 Scion tC Lip Kit! The RS2 kit is made out of durable ABS plastic which is much stronger than the brittle fiberglass that most kits are made out of. It is flexible which allows it to withstand much more than fiberglass.

    The Scion tC has great body lines which dont require dramatic body kits to make it look good. The RS2 lip kit adds suttle aggressiveness to the look of the tC. This kit barely lowers your body lines so you dont have to worry about scraping on every driveway you go over.

    The lip kit comes in an unpainted glossy black ABS plastic material. A professional sand, prime, and paint job by your local body shop can have your Scion tC looking great with the RS2 lip kit. We recommend installation be performed by a professional body shop.

    Included in the RS2 package is:
    - (1) front lip
    - (2) side skirts
    - (1) one piece rear lip

    Store Link: (Click the icon below for more pictures and pricing)
    • Apr 24, 2010 9:38:41 pm
    Kit looks even better in person!
    Good work!
    • Apr 25, 2010 9:01:51 am
    Thanks Elmo! ;-)

    Looks good getting pulled over as well!
    • Apr 25, 2010 7:09:07 pm
    ^^ bahaahahaha should have goten a pic! Haha
    I'm sure the cop really just wanted to check out that sexy kit on your car!
    • Apr 25, 2010 7:15:03 pm
    I want! Need the $$$ tho
    • Apr 25, 2010 8:18:28 pm
    Elmo wrote:
    ^^ bahaahahaha should have goten a pic! Haha
    I'm sure the cop really just wanted to check out that sexy kit on your car!


    Oh don't you know it. You saw how fast he was to run my info and answer any questions I had. I think he was trying to see how I installed my rear lip.

    BUMP for a great kit.
    • Apr 25, 2010 8:19:49 pm
    lol
    • May 17, 2010 6:55:35 pm
    • Edited 2 times, last by RacingSolution on Sep 04, 2010 8:51:25am.
    ......
    • Aug 28, 2010 1:53:54 am
    • Edited 1 times, last by REBEL on Aug 28, 2010 1:55:54am.

    That's a helluva good price for a Popular Brand Name Full/Lip Kit me friend... I'm sure you'll make quite a few happy over the long Holiday Wknd!


    • Sep 04, 2010 8:51:30 am
    • Edited 2 times, last by RacingSolution on Oct 12, 2010 5:22:31pm.
    ....
    • Oct 10, 2010 3:52:06 pm
    • Edited 1 times, last by NICKaBooBoo on Oct 10, 2010 3:53:07pm.
    Very interested in this lip kit? Is it possible to pick it up from your warehouse so I can avoid the shipping costs? Also, what are the fitment issues like, is there cutting involved to fit with VRD fogs? Thanks
    • Oct 10, 2010 3:57:30 pm
    NICKaBooBoo wrote:
    Very interested in this lip kit? Is it possible to pick it up from your warehouse so I can avoid the shipping costs? Also, what are the fitment issues like, is there cutting involved to fit with VRD fogs? Thanks


    Yes local pickup is available at our Baldwin Park, CA warehouse. I have never test fit the lip with VRD fogs so I can't say for sure if cutting is required. If it does, the ABS plastic material can be trimmed pretty easy.
    • Oct 10, 2010 11:53:31 pm
    RacingSolution wrote:
    NICKaBooBoo wrote:
    Very interested in this lip kit? Is it possible to pick it up from your warehouse so I can avoid the shipping costs? Also, what are the fitment issues like, is there cutting involved to fit with VRD fogs? Thanks


    Yes local pickup is available at our Baldwin Park, CA warehouse. I have never test fit the lip with VRD fogs so I can't say for sure if cutting is required. If it does, the ABS plastic material can be trimmed pretty easy.


    The RS1 and RS2 lips do NOT require cutting for the VRD fogs. Those fog lights are recessed far enough back, so no need to worry.

    Now if you have the fogs from eBay that are flush with the vented areas; yes, cutting is required.
    • Oct 12, 2010 5:22:36 pm
    • Edited 1 times, last by RacingSolution on Nov 06, 2010 5:20:17pm.
    .......
    • Oct 14, 2010 10:57:57 am
    def getting this body kit
    • Oct 14, 2010 11:25:52 am
    • Edited 1 times, last by RacingSolution on Dec 02, 2013 10:21:50am.
    ..........
    • Nov 06, 2010 5:20:23 pm
    • Edited 7 times, last by RacingSolution on Mar 19, 2012 4:34:04pm.
    .............
    • Nov 06, 2010 9:31:31 pm
    Bump for a great kit. Still going strong and still lots of compliments. Eager for the hood!
    • Mar 19, 2012 4:34:09 pm
    • Edited 1 times, last by RacingSolution on Dec 02, 2013 10:21:40am.
    ..............
    • Mar 19, 2012 4:36:59 pm
    Is that $50 off the listed price on the website?
  • 31 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
  • 1
  • 2
  • »
Jump to Forum:
Related Threads
Threads
Replies
Views
Last Post
©2018 Club Scion tC - Social Network for Scion enthusiasts.