Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

Expensive tC

• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Aug 13, 2008 6:06:01 am
    Over 30K with all the options

• Aug 13, 2008 6:08:33 am
    What's the full option list on that? Like is that including the supercharger or just all the other options?
    • Aug 13, 2008 7:52:55 am
    well duh itll be expensive lol. they aslo have absurd charges like 500 for a cheap axle back, 100 shift knob little crap like that
    • Aug 13, 2008 9:02:43 am
    of course is goin to be expensive.. not just only all the parts that ur adding on.. but also the labor and the shipping of that one car u wanted ya know.. just buy one off the lot.. if ur worried bout how expensive it is.. and just buy ur self a supercharger and all the aftermarket parts and install it urself.. its way cheaper then that.. my tc off the lot was only 18g's.. but if u want that tc its up to u.. spend 30g'.. might as well just go for a STI or an EVO..
    • Aug 13, 2008 9:07:59 am
    I don't think he was looking to buy it for $30k, he was just probably screwing around and was surprised how much they can be with all the options.
    • Aug 13, 2008 9:09:53 am
    lol... wasnt planning on actually buying any of that extra garbage (already have a tC). Just got bored and wanted to see how high it would actually go with all the options, most of which you can get for 25% of what Toyota charges. And for 30 grand, id go with a 135i.

EDIT:
    Quote:
    I don't think he was looking to buy it for $30k, he was just probably screwing around and was surprised how much they can be with all the options.

Exactly
    • Aug 13, 2008 1:49:37 pm
    Thats 30k just on parts. Does not include installation and labour.
Tags: expensive tc
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: