Club Scion tC

Site DoS
It appears the site has been targeted by some not happy people and attempting to DoS us, causing some hellaciously slow page loading. We have banned most of Croatia/Russia for the time being! Apologies!
Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

Expensive tC

• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Aug 13, 2008 6:06:01 am
    Over 30K with all the options

• Aug 13, 2008 6:08:33 am
    What's the full option list on that? Like is that including the supercharger or just all the other options?
    • Aug 13, 2008 7:52:55 am
    well duh itll be expensive lol. they aslo have absurd charges like 500 for a cheap axle back, 100 shift knob little crap like that
    • Aug 13, 2008 9:02:43 am
    of course is goin to be expensive.. not just only all the parts that ur adding on.. but also the labor and the shipping of that one car u wanted ya know.. just buy one off the lot.. if ur worried bout how expensive it is.. and just buy ur self a supercharger and all the aftermarket parts and install it urself.. its way cheaper then that.. my tc off the lot was only 18g's.. but if u want that tc its up to u.. spend 30g'.. might as well just go for a STI or an EVO..
    • Aug 13, 2008 9:07:59 am
    I don't think he was looking to buy it for $30k, he was just probably screwing around and was surprised how much they can be with all the options.
    • Aug 13, 2008 9:09:53 am
    lol... wasnt planning on actually buying any of that extra garbage (already have a tC). Just got bored and wanted to see how high it would actually go with all the options, most of which you can get for 25% of what Toyota charges. And for 30 grand, id go with a 135i.

EDIT:
    Quote:
    I don't think he was looking to buy it for $30k, he was just probably screwing around and was surprised how much they can be with all the options.

Exactly
    • Aug 13, 2008 1:49:37 pm
    Thats 30k just on parts. Does not include installation and labour.
Tags: expensive tc
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: