PRICE DROP $14,000 OBO
CAR IS LOCATED IN SF BAY AREA
Hey guys, forsale here is my automatic 2010 Scion tC Release Series 6.0 #861 of 1100. I bought this car brand new in August of 2010 and has been my daily driver ever since, however it still has low miles currently sitting at 42,181 miles as of today (subject to change as it is my daily driver). This car has been my baby and i have treated it as such for the past 3 years. it has never been beated and has been serviced every 6000 miles. As painful as it is to let it go, i am currently in the process of moving to Tahoe in the next year therefore i must sell it to get something with all wheel drive. it has minor cosmetic modification that complements the looks of the car. the car also contains full suspension making it a blast to drive but also very comfortable on the road. nothing but quality parts have been installed on this car and seeing it in person and the condition its in proves as such. i just had brand new 215/45/r17 tires installed today (7/20/13) The car also gets great gas mileage rated at 21 city and 29 highway making a great commuter. KellyBlueBook TMV is rated at $15,390. if interested or have further questions please contact me via my cell at 925-577-1318 or email via the ad. my name is jordan. i am asking $14,000 o.b.o. car is located in the bay area. thank you for your time.

PART OUT THREAD WILL BE SEPERATE

Modifications:

Suspension:
- BC Br type Coilovers 7kg front/10kg rear
- Progress Rear Anti Roll Bar w/ Progress Endlinks
- Ignalls front Camber Bolts

Exterior:
- Anzo LED tailights
- Meng Motorsports Badgeless rear Garnish
- Meng Motorsports V2 5K HID's
- Meng Motorsports foglights w/ xenon superwhite bulbs
- RS2 Full Lip kit (Painted to match)
- VRD grill

Interior:
-Black Painted two tone
-Alpine Premium Audio system w/ Navigation
-RS 6.0 seats with blue stitching
-RS 6.0 Blue Stitch Steering wheel
-Redline Motorsports leather shift boot
-Blue LED interior swap (dash and gauges)