Club Scion tC

Image Issues Fixed
We made some changes when migrating the site from one AWS account to another, and this resulted in some ill-configured images in various parts of the site. We have fixed the problem. You may need to clear browser cache to fix the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

1998 black eclipse gs-t 306whp many mods

• 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    I am selling my black gs-t. It has been dynod at 306whp. Mods include: Thermal Cat Back Exhaust, Buschur 2.5?Downpipe With High Flow Cat, 20G Turbo Ported and Clipped, Greddy Front Mount Intercooler Kit,Tial 40mm wastegate, External Dump Combo, RC 550cc injectors, Buschur Racing Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Walboro 250hp Fuel Pump, Apexi S-AFC, Greddy Tyoe-S Blow Off Valve, Injen Cold Air Intake, Act 2600 Clutch With 6-Puck Disc (6000 Miles On Clutch), Quaife Limited Slip Differential, Prothane Motor Mounts, Hallman Manual Boost Controller, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Tokico Shocks, Power Stop Rotors, Buschur Racing Front And Rear Strut Tower Bars, Enkei Chrome Rims, Pirelli Pzero M&S (227/45/17) Tires (3000 Miles Old) I am located in Westchester, NY. Here is the ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaym...m=4553308625&rd=1 email me at everbe12@yahoo.com with any questions. thanks
    isn-t this a tc page? No one from here will buy. Just a thought.
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: