Club Scion tC

Club Scion tC redesign almost here!
It's been a while, CStC fam! CStC will soon be migrating to an entirely new backend in the next few months! We are finally looking for anyone interested in testing the new system before we go live. Contact SqMK for details!
Forum Utilities
More New Member Introductions Threads
Viewing Thread

So whats your username mean?

• 495 posts
  • Page 1 of 25
  • »
    • Jan 11, 2008 2:49:14 am
    This is in the new members section, but everyone feel free to post here!

Well when you were signing up for CStC, you chose a username for yourself. So tell everyone what your user name means. Some of us have usernames that definitely need some explanation, haha.
    • Jan 11, 2008 3:15:30 am
    what does yours mean? mines mean the same as my car. lol.
    • Jan 11, 2008 3:26:47 am
    Oops, forgot about me, haha. Mayo is a nickname I have had since 3rd or 4th grade. Stories vary how I got it. My sister says she gave me the name, while I remember another friend coming up with it. I use it so often most people I know call me Mayo, haha.
    • Jan 11, 2008 3:39:11 am
    well lets see the "Aviator" part came from my love of flying and want to become an airline pilot and the 213 is my b-day...february 13th so thats how i got Aviator213
    • Jan 11, 2008 4:27:13 am
    Frank Ryzzo is a recurring character from the jerky boys prank phone calls. Me and my friends used to prank people all the time. (We still do sometimes :twisted: )

From Wiki:

Quote:
    Frank Rizzo - an extremely abrasive blue-collar Italian-American New Yorker with bizarre complaints and requests

I'm not form New York, and I'm not Italian, but I am an asshole and quite abrassive when the situation demands it.

• Jan 11, 2008 4:31:40 am
    FrAnkRYzzO wrote:
    Frank Ryzzo is a recurring character from the jerky boys prank phone calls. Me and my friends used to prank people all the time. (We still do sometimes :twisted

From Wiki:

Quote:
    Frank Rizzo - an extremely abrasive blue-collar Italian-American New Yorker with bizarre complaints and requests

I'm not form New York, and I'm not Italian, but I am an asshole and quite abrassive when the situation demands it.

Haha, I was wondering what it meant. A buddy of mine in highschool used to prank call the british operating service (like our 0 or 411). It was toll free but fun to F with em. Insult the 'Queen Mum' and some of those limeys would get PISSED, haha.

This is an awesome thread, by the way, Mayo.

Mine's simple. Its my name ;)

• Jan 11, 2008 4:57:36 am
    HANSome - I got it from one of my girl friends lol cuz my name is "Hans" so Handsome = HANSome lol
    • Jan 11, 2008 5:09:48 am
    i think mine is self explanatory...the army was my favorite branch to serve in and i'm super patriotic. People called me just armygirl instead of my name. and my area code is 718...hence armygirl718
    • Jan 11, 2008 5:24:30 am
    cause im so super and oh so fly.

how did you not know this about me already mayo?
    • Jan 11, 2008 6:01:55 am
    tc1stgen...1st generation tC
    • Jan 11, 2008 6:14:11 am
    my car. 2008 tC= o8tC
    • Jan 11, 2008 7:00:46 am
    N+8(eight)= Nate which is the short for my real name Nathan. The great, well im great!! And the 22 is just my lucky/favorite number since it has been my baseball,football,and basketball number since I was really young.
    • Jan 11, 2008 7:03:35 am
    ShadowtC (Of course, we all know what the tC stands for) Shadow... It was a toss-up. It was either Shadow, Sting, or Havik. I have Havik as my email address, but I found out, with my friends that, someone is in love with the name (Havik) so I figure, I thought I'd go something different. Sting, going back old school, when wrestling was popular, WCW-Sting during that crow area, and then there is Shadow and that just stuck with me. Very dark, and mysterious, it reminds me of me. I hope by April, that I can have my plates change to "Shadow"
    • Jan 11, 2008 7:05:42 am
    My past girlfriend helped me come up with a Hotmail email address and she said, "how about Orin?" I'm like, "WTF is an Orin?" she said it's that symbol thing from Never Ending Story.

"ohhh I remember that movie... okay, Orin it is"

The name stuck because it's simple and unique in a crowd of Mike's and Bob123342434...
    • Jan 11, 2008 7:19:04 am
    My name is my XBOX Live Gamertag. Before XBOX Live it was one of my characters on City of Heroes when I played back in the day lol.
    • Jan 11, 2008 7:30:16 am
    Well Roulette comes from my most favorite song of all time Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of) by The Mars Volta. The song is incredible check it out.

I couldn't find a better video than the live one, but you get the picture.

Anyways, I love music so I incorporated it into my name with a Tc.
    • Jan 11, 2008 7:30:50 am
    well you know how some people say that some cars are riced out or ricey, that term should not apply to domestics

the american version of japan's rice is corn

japanesse cars can be ricey (example: civic w/ a hugh wing)
    american cars can be cornhusked (example: focus with a hugh wing)

i dont have a domestic, but i did come up with this theory, somewhat therefore i'am "cornhusker"

feel free to laugh
    • Jan 11, 2008 8:02:06 am
    Josh, TMV kicks ass and Haunt of Roulette Dares is one of their best songs. Great username!
    • Jan 11, 2008 8:03:14 am
    Mines is simple. Lmao

redd= My nickname growing up.

_= Just an Underscore.

Boi= It was the trend back when everyone had emails and stuff.

11= Favorite Basketball Player Yao Ming Numero 11!!

08= The year i would of graduated from school.

Simple right?

• Jan 11, 2008 8:22:59 am
    Mayo wrote:
    Josh, TMV kicks ass and Haunt of Roulette Dares is one of their best songs. Great username!

Thanks mayo
  • 495 posts
  • Page 1 of 25
  • »
Jump to Forum: