Forum Utilities
More New Member Introductions Threads
Viewing Thread

New to the scene

• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • May 14, 2017 1:11:39 am
    Hi everyone, Chào mọi người,

I just got my 2009 Scion tC 2 days ago and were looking up some stuff about the car, and I ended up here. So, I decided to make a post to say hi to everyone. I know absolutely nothing about cars, but I'm looking to learn more about my "Travis," and also to improve him along the way. I hope I can learn a lot from everyone here.
    • May 14, 2017 11:27:30 am
    JLP423 wrote:
    Hi everyone, Chào mọi người,

I just got my 2009 Scion tC 2 days ago and were looking up some stuff about the car, and I ended up here. So, I decided to make a post to say hi to everyone. I know absolutely nothing about cars, but I'm looking to learn more about my "Travis," and also to improve him along the way. I hope I can learn a lot from everyone here.

welcome to club scion tc and thanks for introducing yourself! Definitely look around we have all the info for your first gen tC since the tC began back in 2004. I think most of your questions will be answered just by looking/searching on this site.

• May 17, 2017 11:43:16 pm
    Welcome to the club!! You have to load pics of Travis. There are definitely many ideas and write ups on here. These guys are very knowledgeable but I agree with Mich, use the search function. There are tons of posts on here.
    • May 20, 2017 12:26:32 pm
    Welcome to CStC!
    • May 24, 2017 4:27:57 am
    Welcome to CStC!
Tags: new scene the to
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: