Club Scion tC

Forum Utilities
More New Member Introductions Threads
Viewing Thread

New member here

• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Jul 07, 2018 4:58:41 pm
    Hey guys new to this forum,but not new to the car scene. Names Coleman, I have a 05 Scion tc. I wanna do some work to it so I'm in the right place for advise. My username is of course suppose to be hawkeyeTC. Of course it's Hawkeye from the avengers because he is my favorite super hero, and he is known for puprle and my TC is purple, and TC because of my vehicle.
    • Jul 07, 2018 7:56:49 pm
    Hello HawkeyeTC!

Welcome to CStC!

MR_LUV
    • Jul 08, 2018 2:21:05 pm
    hey coleman! Welcome to CSTC! There's definitely a lot of information here if you search for it. Going all the way back to when the tC first was introduced in 2004. I think you'll find lots of info for your build/repair/maintenance.
    • Aug 02, 2018 8:14:20 pm
    Hey I’m Dereck I’m new , not when it comes to cars , but when it comes to having a tC , I’m in the right place if I have any questions
    • Aug 05, 2018 11:12:13 am
    Dereck52 wrote:
    Hey I’m Dereck I’m new , not when it comes to cars , but when it comes to having a tC , I’m in the right place if I have any questions

welcome Derech52.. yeah definitely look around there are lots of topics that will answer most questions you have, just gotta search. enjoy our forum!
    • Aug 06, 2018 4:41:29 pm
    So I got a tC a while back it’s a 2014 and I was wondering if it has vvti or if that’s a special thing
Tags: here member new
  • 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: