Club Scion tC

Forum Utilities
More New Member Introductions Threads
Viewing Thread

New Member!

• 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Dec 24, 2017 10:23:44 pm
    Hi guys, let me introduce myself, I am Jason and i just purchased a 2010 Scion TC Release 6.0 Editon 5 speed and stumbled upon the sticker of this forum left by the previous owner and thought i’d join. The car has 3 custom wheels (previous owner cracked one) and many places in the interior are plasti dipped neon green or black (he also thought it would be a good idea to sand some interior pieces for some reason) I will soon remove all the plasti dip and hopefully purchase some new black wheels (suggestions?) Tell me what i should do and a good website for replacement interior parts, Thank you!
    • Dec 25, 2017 7:14:27 am
    Puglar wrote:
    Hi guys, let me introduce myself, I am Jason and i just purchased a 2010 Scion TC Release 6.0 Editon 5 speed and stumbled upon the sticker of this forum left by the previous owner and thought i’d join. The car has 3 custom wheels (previous owner cracked one) and many places in the interior are plasti dipped neon green or black (he also thought it would be a good idea to sand some interior pieces for some reason) I will soon remove all the plasti dip and hopefully purchase some new black wheels (suggestions?) Tell me what i should do and a good website for replacement interior parts, Thank you!

welcome to Club Scion tC (CSTC), Jason! Glad to have you here, always nice that a former member left the advertisement for our forum! Hmmm.. wheels, suggestions.. I haven't looked lately, but I've always wanted forged wheels, strong + light!

Interior parts.. mcgeorgeparts.com and sparksparts.com both are Toyota dealers with really good prices, lately mcgeorge has been beating sparks in price!

Definitely look around we go back to when the tC was introduced in 2004! Lots of info here for ya!

Merry Christmas too!
Tags: member new
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: