Club Scion tC

Site DoS
It appears the site has been targeted by some not happy people and attempting to DoS us, causing some hellaciously slow page loading. We have banned most of Croatia/Russia for the time being! Apologies!
Forum Utilities
More New Member Introductions Threads
Viewing Thread

Hello From Keyon Blackblade

• 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Dec 15, 2017 12:06:51 pm
    Hi, I am a 20 yo kid who is looking to get a Scion TC between 05- and 10 to use as a project car, but I don't know much of anything about performance cars, or parts. so I am looking for any info I can get on those topics and how they affect a Scion TC.
    • Dec 16, 2017 5:02:11 pm
    KeyonBlackblade wrote:
    Hi, I am a 20 yo kid who is looking to get a Scion TC between 05- and 10 to use as a project car, but I don't know much of anything about performance cars, or parts. so I am looking for any info I can get on those topics and how they affect a Scion TC.

Welcome to the club Keyon!! What exactly are you looking for when you say performance car? You can search different topics with the above box, find threads. That can help you look up exactly what you had in mind.
    • Dec 17, 2017 7:14:54 pm
    Well, I love the Fast and the Furious movies, so that alone should tell you a lot. but mostly this is going to just be something that is fun to drive, and I can use to piss off the punks in their new civics that that are everywhere in my city.
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: