Club Scion tC

Forum Utilities
More New Member Introductions Threads
Viewing Thread

Hello

• 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Apr 19, 2017 4:35:22 pm
    Hey y'all. I'm new here, and just bought my first scion tc. She is a 08 model, but only has 80k miles. I'm already looking for things to improve on her.
    • Apr 19, 2017 5:20:37 pm
    Howdy LilCajunDevil! Welcome to CStC!

Post pics of your Sweet Louisiana Hay Ride!

MR_LUV

• Apr 19, 2017 8:19:21 pm
    MR_LUV wrote:
    Howdy LilCajunDevil! Welcome to CStC!

Post pics of your Sweet Louisiana Hay Ride!

MR_LUV

Welcome to the club. There are many mods you can do to it. Just check out our TCs. I look forward to watching your progress with mods. Definitely post some pics.

• Apr 19, 2017 11:55:32 pm
    LilCajunDevil wrote:
    Hey y'all. I'm new here, and just bought my first scion tc. She is a 08 model, but only has 80k miles. I'm already looking for things to improve on her.

yup first things first.. welcome to cstc!

now onto the 08, check down by the drive/fan belt area.. use a bright flash light, do you see anything like salty, crusty deposits? Just making sure that your water pump isn't going bad. They didn't replace them with the newer design til 08 or so. Dont want you to have trouble!

• Apr 20, 2017 6:24:58 am
    Everytime I try to add a picture it goes either sideways or upside down. How can fix that?
    • Apr 21, 2017 12:33:46 am
    LilCajunDevil wrote:
    Everytime I try to add a picture it goes either sideways or upside down. How can fix that?

Hmmm, I can't say what is causing that. But, here is the proper way to post pics:

• Apr 23, 2017 7:02:40 pm
    Welcome to the family!! I have a 2008 tC as well. I think what you can do first to your car is start with small modifications that are budget friendly. For example, changing your shift knob, plasti dip your wheels, change your long stock antenna to a short cool one (make sure its sturdy or else it will break off especially in the winter time). If you don't have a specific budget I would just try to get modifications that would help you such as HID's, good performance brakes, performance battery such as Optima, or event tint. But these are couple of hundreds of dollars.

If you have any questions feel free to ask the community or myself. Hope to become friends with you as well

- Joanne
    • Apr 25, 2017 8:50:46 am
    Welcome to CStC! Hopefully you'll be able to find some ideas you like in the forums. JDO mentioned a lot of good ideas! I recently did a shorty antenna on my car but noticed a slight decrease in reception. If you life out of town and listen to the radio this may poase a slight issue. If it's just for looks or you live in a big city you should be fine.
Tags: hello
  • 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: