Club Scion tC

Site DoS
It appears the site has been targeted by some not happy people and attempting to DoS us, causing some hellaciously slow page loading. We have banned most of Croatia/Russia for the time being! Apologies!
Forum Utilities
More Movie Theater Threads
Viewing Thread

Scion Tc Exhaust

• 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Jan 31, 2018 8:58:42 pm
    Hey everyone, can you tell me where to find a flowmaster axleback for my 2014 Scion Tc? I have been able to find one on a couple websites but they don't have any in stock and the manufacturer as stopped making them. I also recently bought an Injen cold air intake, so any other exhaust suggestions would be great.

Thanks!
    • Feb 02, 2018 7:46:28 pm
    • Edited 1 times, last by MR_LUV on Feb 02, 2018 11:21:31pm.
    Tcanes09 wrote:
    Hey everyone, can you tell me where to find a Flowmaster axleback for my 2014 Scion tC? I have been able to find one on a couple websites but they don't have any in stock and the manufacturer as stopped making them. I also recently bought an Injen cold air intake, so any other exhaust suggestions would be great. Thanks!

Your Best Bet is to find a Custom Muffler shop in your general area. There are several in my area that specializes in FlowMaster exhaust and can custom fit one to most vehicles. Go to FlowMaster.com, check out their local Dealer list. Give them a call, they'll take care of you.

As far as Intakes, Check out: K&N CAI or Weapon-R Secret SRI

Tags: exhaust scion tc
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: