Club Scion tC

Forum Utilities
More Midwestern Forum Threads
Viewing Thread

2017 MN tC's

• 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Aug 16, 2017 12:15:48 pm
    Hey everyone, my names Sam, I'm from Mankato MN and I own an 06' tC. I went to a buddies car meet recently for his Mazda and had a good time so I came on here wondering if there's any Scion groups out there. Would really like to find an active group that meets regularly and likes to share ideas for builds. I've only had my tC for about 2 months and would like to see some local builds and hear their ideas. Any feedback is welcome!
    • Aug 16, 2017 5:54:22 pm
    Welcome to the club. I am from VA so cannot help with a club. You should post some pics of your new ride and tell us more about what you want to do. There are many mods, just depends on your preferences. Mr Luv has some sweet mods. Check out profiles, you will see some pics. We do love to watch and hear builds so keep us posted. There are some very knowledgeable people on here as well.
    • Sep 13, 2017 7:56:42 am
    Sure!I hope you guys are able to see the images.

I apologize for the pictures being sideways or upside down, i'm not sure how to change that.
    Again, all that's been done to this is I put in a new Injen CAI, a pioneer AppRadio, kicker amp, and a 10" Dual sub woofer. I just ordered a Magnaflow cat-back system this week. I will post pictures of that when i get it. Maybe I'll throw up a video of how it sounds too. Still waiting to hear about any potential local Scion clubs that meet regularly so I can see some other peoples cars!
    • Sep 17, 2017 11:48:08 pm
    She looks good!! I think scikotics is still active? They claim to be the world's largest scion club. Maybe you can search for your local club?
    • Sep 24, 2017 7:37:47 am
    I found a MN Scion group! Also I joined the Minnesota Car Enthusiasts Club facebook page. Also exhaust is in! Here's the video:

• Sep 27, 2017 11:09:07 pm
    That's awesome!! She sounds sweet!!
    • Sep 30, 2017 12:11:48 am
    now that's perfect! has style, class, and is definitely scion-esque! Not just ricer stuff. good job!
    • Oct 04, 2017 1:58:38 pm
    Thanks guys, i really appreciate the support! Any suggestions for my next mod? My budget is slightly limited, but Im a "quality over quantity" type of guy. I'm very open to any type of mod genre. I'm trying to learn as much as I can while making a sweet, fun, daily ride.
    • Oct 04, 2017 3:31:07 pm
    personally I liked the TRD strut tower bar I installed. Some people argue it doesn't make a difference, but back then you could see the people with the front strut tower bar had no squeak in the chassis, well mostly the sunroof. I've driven with and without it, and for me makes a nice difference.

and I agree quality over quantity, either do it right or don't do it.
    • Oct 04, 2017 11:50:08 pm
    sciontc_mich wrote:
    personally I liked the TRD strut tower bar I installed. Some people argue it doesn't make a difference, but back then you could see the people with the front strut tower bar had no squeak in the chassis, well mostly the sunroof. I've driven with and without it, and for me makes a nice difference.

and I agree quality over quantity, either do it right or don't do it.

That's a good start. Are you looking for visual mods or performance mods?
    • Oct 17, 2017 1:24:25 pm
    I'm more into performance. I of course like my car to look clean, but I think a really crazy looking exterior with nothing under the hood is kind of lame. On the other hand a clean original body packing some punch under the hood, in my opinion, is much better.
Tags: 2017 mn tc's
  • 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: