Club Scion tC

Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

Rough start

• 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    For some reason when I got in my car this morning and turned the key over, it started but the entire car shook for a good 30 seconds to a minute before finally idling out smooth. I need to know any suggestions as to what this could be. It has never happened before. I have a 06 with about 120,000 miles on it. I keep the oil changed and all maintenance up to date on it every month. I'm use to the normal vibrating but this is much different.
    heatherlyons86 wrote:
    For some reason when I got in my car this morning and turned the key over, it started but the entire car shook for a good 30 seconds to a minute before finally idling out smooth. I need to know any suggestions as to what this could be. It has never happened before. I have a 06 with about 120,000 miles on it. I keep the oil changed and all maintenance up to date on it every month. I'm use to the normal vibrating but this is much different.

replace the spark plugs with NGK part 4589 called laser iridiums. Over 100k miles plugs need to be changed.
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: