Club Scion tC

Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

2007 Scion tC TPMS (Tire Pressure Sensors) and Aftermarket Parts

• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    Friends,

I have a 2007 Scion tC. So it looks like one of my TPMS sensors has died because my tire pressure light has turned on and won't turn off. I have checked and double checked tire pressure, checked for leaks, tried to reset the light.

Its my first rodeo with tire sensors. At this point it makes sense to replace all four sensors. However, I wasn't expecting to spend $80+ a pop for each OEM sensor. Have any of you bought any aftermarket sensors? Which ones would you recommend?

I'm a bit skeptical because the prices are a bit more reasonable, but sometimes you get what you pay for. Plus, it seems all websites that sell them don't accept returns. Thanks in advance!
    Have you taken it to a shop? I know my local Tire Discounters will check which one is bad for free.
    oops, didn't mean to resurrect this. First post and didn't realize how infrequent this forum gets posted to.
    TeKodaSinn wrote:
    oops, didn't mean to resurrect this. First post and didn't realize how infrequent this forum gets posted to.

should change once we revise to include other Scion/Toyota models.. You can bring up old topics since they're new to you. And a lot of info is on this site from way back in 04 when the tC began..
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: