at Jul 09, 2018 8:39am
Edited 1 times,
last by injapanonly on
at Jul 09, 2018 8:40am.
2011 tC REMOVAL
1. support engine with jack or tower
2. SUPPORT MANUAL TRANSAXLE ASSEMBLY
(a) Support the manual transaxle with a transmission jack so that it is stable.
3. DISCONNECT WIRE HARNESS
(a) Remove the bolt and transmission wire.
(b) Disconnect the back-up light switch connector, detach the harness clamp and disconnect the wire harness from the transaxle.
4. REMOVE CONTROL CABLE BRACKET ASSEMBLY
(a) Remove the 3 bolts and control cable bracket.
5. REMOVE MANUAL TRANSAXLE ASSEMBLY
(a) Remove the 10 bolts and manual transaxle.
To prevent damage to the knock pins, do not pry between the transaxle and engine.
6. REMOVE FRONT ENGINE MOUNTING BRACKET
(a) Remove the 3 bolts and front engine mounting bracket.
7. REMOVE ENGINE MOUNTING BRACKET LH
(a) Remove the 4 bolts and engine mounting bracket LH.
8. REMOVE REAR ENGINE MOUNTING BRACKET
(a) Remove the 4 bolts and rear engine mounting bracket.
9. REMOVE CLUTCH ACCUMULATOR ASSEMBLY
2011 MY tC [08/2010 - ]; CLUTCH: CLUTCH ACCUMULATOR: REMOVAL
10. REMOVE CLUTCH RELEASE BLEEDER SUB-ASSEMBLY 2011 MY tC [08/2010 - ]; CLUTCH: CLUTCH UNIT: REMOVAL+
11. REMOVE CLUTCH RELEASE WITH BEARING CYLINDER ASSEMBLY 2011 MY tC [08/2010 - ]; CLUTCH: CLUTCH UNIT: REMOVAL+
12. REMOVE WIRE HARNESS CLAMP BRACKET
(a) Remove the bolt and wire harness clamp bracket.
13. REMOVE SPEEDOMETER DRIVEN HOLE COVER SUB-ASSEMBLY
(a) Remove the bolt and speedometer driven hole sub-assembly cover from the transaxle