Club Scion tC

Site DoS
It appears the site has been targeted by some not happy people and attempting to DoS us, causing some hellaciously slow page loading. We have banned most of Croatia/Russia for the time being! Apologies!
Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

Low reaction dont feel acceleration

• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Feb 09, 2018 5:29:54 am
    Hi I have big problem my scion 2006 automatic.transmision .total lost power when I push pedal gas harder . I must slowly sensitively push gas then is better acceleration ,no check engine .I did the test on cruse control and mach better acceleration I feel power its does not jerking engine noise ist good idle go up evenly with speed.kickdown its good but when Im stop and run nit feel acceleration I have to take my foot off the gas ...no check engine light ,all new filers & oil new spark everything clean ..please hellp me ???
    • Feb 12, 2018 12:08:21 am
    Martin33 wrote:
    Hi I have big problem my scion 2006 automatic.transmision .total lost power when I push pedal gas harder . I must slowly sensitively push gas then is better acceleration ,no check engine .I did the test on cruse control and mach better acceleration I feel power its does not jerking engine noise ist good idle go up evenly with speed.kickdown its good but when Im stop and run nit feel acceleration I have to take my foot off the gas ...no check engine light ,all new filers & oil new spark everything clean ..please hellp me ???

hey wasn't this the same as your other post? the bouncing rpms?
    • Feb 12, 2018 2:01:04 am
    Yes thats the same problem bro
    • Feb 12, 2018 6:26:39 am
    ok I'll lock this thread, and leave comments to your other post.. be easier for everyone to follow in the future.
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: