Club Scion tC

Club Scion tC redesign almost here!
It's been a while, CStC fam! CStC will soon be migrating to an entirely new backend in the next few months! We are finally looking for anyone interested in testing the new system before we go live. Contact SqMK for details!
Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

Fog lights wire

• 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Oct 27, 2017 5:39:37 pm
    • Edited 1 times, last by jcpastor10 on Oct 27, 2017 5:39:54pm.
    hi everybody. Im not very experience in wiring. But i bought an aftermarket foglights, and i got everything set up but the a red wire that needs to be tap to a power source or the ignition switch wire is the only thing i need to do. the problem is i dnt know where are those wires located inside. ive heard that it supposed to be wired in the fuse box inside the engine but my wire would be too short.
    • Oct 27, 2017 7:30:20 pm
    jcpastor10 wrote:
    hi everybody. Im not very experience in wiring. But i bought an aftermarket foglights, and i got everything set up but the a red wire that needs to be tap to a power source or the ignition switch wire is the only thing i need to do. the problem is i dnt know where are those wires located inside. ive heard that it supposed to be wired in the fuse box inside the engine but my wire would be too short.

try and do a search (google, bing, etc) for the scion foglights. Or wait, might even be one here that I replied to. The wiring is already there under the bumper cover for foglights from the factory. In that instruction pdf file it shows where they are and how to tap into them for power. That would be the most clean way to do it.
    • Nov 01, 2017 11:45:54 pm
    jcpastor10 wrote:

Did you get them wired up?
Tags: fog lights wire
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: