Club Scion tC

Site DoS
It appears the site has been targeted by some not happy people and attempting to DoS us, causing some hellaciously slow page loading. We have banned most of Croatia/Russia for the time being! Apologies!
Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

A/C Compressor 2005 tc

• 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Jul 26, 2018 8:43:22 am
    • Edited 1 times, last by JayZachsby on Jul 26, 2018 8:45:54am.
    Link

Can anybody help verify that the above link is the right compressor for an ‘05 tc. I bought it and took it to a mechanic who said that the ”pulley” was too small. He was also unsure whether or not the other plug-in was a speed sensor. Any help would be great. This repair has been a headache. And in this heatwave...
    • Jul 31, 2018 1:02:50 pm
    JayZachsby wrote:
    Link

Can anybody help verify that the above link is the right compressor for an ‘05 tc. I bought it and took it to a mechanic who said that the ”pulley” was too small. He was also unsure whether or not the other plug-in was a speed sensor. Any help would be great. This repair has been a headache. And in this heatwave...

first problem, buying from rockauto. Everything I've gotten from them (except belts/hoses) have died an early death. They do not have their own inventory but have distributors drop-ship items. Those distributors are the worst retailers you've ever seen! They play soccer with the items before they ship them as evidenced in all the beat up boxes I've returned lately. I'm done with Rockauto. They even are failing as a company because recently they stopped taking ANY customer service calls, got rid of that department! There's a good sign the company is going under.

Your problem is buying from Rockauto, return that junk (get a refund) and try amazon or someone more reputable for this part. Or just look up sparksparts.com (sparks toyota, south carolina) or mcgeorgeparts.com (mcgeorge toyota virgina) and get the real Toyota part from them.

The pulley being "too small" shows you do not have the correct part. As there are no variations in the a/c compressor. There is one model/design for the tC and that's it.

Tags: 2005 a c compressor tc
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: