Club Scion tC

Forum Utilities
More Issues and Feature Requests Threads
Viewing Thread

2005 scion tc engin rebuild

• 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Apr 01, 2018 10:07:49 pm
    Hi im new to the club..So i have a 2005 scion tc and it threw a rod berring im planing on ripping out the motor and just changing the bearrings but iv looked around and now im plaining om changing the rods and pistons and rings just for the durability i plan on going for manly rods but i would like them as stock spec (no strokers) and whisco pistons 89.mm stock spec .. right now i only have heders and a full custom exhuast on the tc and its sitting for now but when its up and running i will post some pics
    • Apr 10, 2018 2:53:24 pm
    Chripaqtc wrote:
    Hi im new to the club..So i have a 2005 scion tc and it threw a rod berring im planing on ripping out the motor and just changing the bearrings but iv looked around and now im plaining om changing the rods and pistons and rings just for the durability i plan on going for manly rods but i would like them as stock spec (no strokers) and whisco pistons 89.mm stock spec .. right now i only have heders and a full custom exhuast on the tc and its sitting for now but when its up and running i will post some pics

ok keep us updated on your progress!!
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: