Club Scion tC

Forum Utilities
More Forced Induction: Turbos and Superchargers Threads
Viewing Thread

turbo tc stalling when i clutch in

• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Aug 08, 2016 12:11:30 pm
    alright so i have been reading these threads for a long time and im sure im going to get roasted for posting this wether its in the wrong section or its a dumb question but im having an issue with my 2006 2.4l scion tc it has an aftermarket turbo charger on it a turbonetics t3 and when i need to slow down to a stop if clutch in at 4k rpms or more (high rpms in general) the rpms will drop super low sometimes even stall so right now when i drive it i brake without clutching in until about 2k or 1.5k ive cleaned the air intake in and out i have cleaned the throttle body i tested for vacuum leak and nada if anyone has any input or help it will be greatly appreciated my next move is to get a wideband o2 sensor so that it gets a more percise reading

thanks for your time to anyone reading this
    • Aug 13, 2016 9:05:22 pm
    The wide band meter will help. When was the last time you had it tuned?
    • Aug 14, 2016 8:39:16 am
    hey spence, Yea Spence is correct you probably need to retune, sounds like the Comp is having trouble with the AFRs
    • Sep 08, 2016 7:51:18 am
    Alright thanks guys im gonna go buy a wideband kit and than update you and then ill get a tune and update again thanks guys
    • May 17, 2017 11:12:42 am
    Did you ever solve your stalling issues? If not are you running an AEM FIC?
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: