Club Scion tC

Image Issues Fixed
We made some changes when migrating the site from one AWS account to another, and this resulted in some ill-configured images in various parts of the site. We have fixed the problem. You may need to clear browser cache to fix the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

2014 tC -- Winjet fogs, can they be wired to work independently??

• 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone might have already done something like this and could give me some insight? I have a 2014 tC 10 series. I'm looking to install a winjet fog light kit as my car doesn't have fogs stock. Is there a way to wire it to work on it's own still using the switch provided? (similar to a DRL?) Any feedback is greatly appreciated guys and gals!

Much love.
    xSyn

• Edited 1 times, last by MR_LUV on .
    xSyn wrote:
    Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone might have already done something like this and could give me some insight? I have a 2014 tC 10 series. I'm looking to install a Winjet fog light kit as my car doesn't have fogs stock. Is there a way to wire it to work on it's own still using the switch provided? (similar to a DRL?) Any feedback is greatly appreciated guys and gals! Much love. xSyn

I have a 2015 tC RS9 w/OEM Fogs so I can't offer any personal advice. However, I seen this video that might offer your some insight on How to wire your Fogs to run independently:

Scion tC halo fog lights and switches install

His is a tC1 (2005-2010) but, I think the Process is the Same for a tC2.
    It's Worth Checking Out.

Hope it Helps,

MR LUV
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: