Club Scion tC

Image Issues Fixed
We made some changes when migrating the site from one AWS account to another, and this resulted in some ill-configured images in various parts of the site. We have fixed the problem. You may need to clear browser cache to fix the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

Need help

  • 14 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
    Ok so I have a 2016 tc2. I want the perfect exhaust, I want it loud as fuck and sound good.

    Can someone point me in the right direction to get me as close as I can. ?

    Thanks guys
    Perfect.......yeah. The loudest you will get will be to straight pipe it.
    • Edited 1 times, last by MR_LUV on .
    Spence is right. But you are asking for a ticket.

    Your Best Bet for what you want is to go to a Custom Muffler shop near you. That way you tell them what you want. Otherwise, you can end up wasting time and money by Buying this exhaust and Buying that exhaust and it still may not be what you want.
    and I agree with spence and mrluv. When you get to go to a quality custom exhaust shop you can tell them exactly how you want it to sound and they will work with you to create that. The good exhaust shops are artists!
    Ok, I am going to ask, don't cut my head off LOL Why go loud?

    Personally I am a lead foot and do NOT want to draw any attention to my speeding.
    .....ducking
    ohhh being smart I see.. lol I don't know why the original poster wants to go loud. Maybe he likes to tempt the cops to pull him over, maybe he likes to "assume the position" or likes to be tased. Maybe he likes going to court to argue about the fix it ticket for disturbing the peace, etc. We're not sure, but I agree stealth is always a nice way to go!
    I like the set up I have. Kinda loud when you get on it. Lol you can tell when I'm racing that's for sure. Lol
    sciontc_mich wrote:
    ohhh being smart I see.. lol I don't know why the original poster wants to go loud. Maybe he likes to tempt the cops to pull him over, maybe he likes to "assume the position" or likes to be tased. Maybe he likes going to court to argue about the fix it ticket for disturbing the peace, etc. We're not sure, but I agree stealth is always a nice way to go!

    I agree, I do say I kind of like a quiet low pitched growl, but that can only be heard it you get near the tailpipe. that being said I just got a catless header and I'm already in the market for some resonators. Ive dealt with too many cops to want to be pulled over. so I have too recommend not trying to be as loud as possible, dealing with police a lot is not fun or cool I promise. if you've never been to jail don't temped the police.
    • Edited 3 times, last by MR_LUV on .
    yotagirl wrote:
    Ok, I am going to ask, don't cut my head off LOL Why go loud?


    Basically, it's still a Free Country. Why are their Loud Music? Loud Parties? Loud Conversations?
    Loud exhausts on Bike Bikes? Loud clothes? Loud Speakers and Amps?

    I am a Champion of Individual Liberty. I personally don't care for Crap (Rap) Music but, that is still somebody's taste. I'm aware of noise ordinance laws, but, it's Their ticket.

    Dating myself, I still have some Loud clothes from the Disco Era in an old trunk somewhere. Sweet Memories. I drive a Loud color car, in part, maybe, I'm a Attention Whore



    MR_LUV wrote:
    yotagirl wrote:
    Ok, I am going to ask, don't cut my head off LOL Why go loud?


    Basically, it's still a Free Country. Why are their Loud Music? Loud Parties? Loud Conversations?
    Loud exhausts on Bike Bikes? Loud clothes? Loud Speakers and Amps?

    I am a Champion of Individual Liberty. I personally don't care for Crap (Rap) Music but, that is still somebody's taste. I'm aware of noise ordinance laws, but, it's Their ticket.

    Dating myself, I still have some Loud clothes from the Disco Era in an old trunk somewhere. Sweet Memories. I drive a Loud color car, in part, maybe, I'm a Attention Whore






    Oh I get it's my car and I'll do what I want with it. Just curious as to why, hmmm or rather what does a louder exhaust bring to the table? Bigger pipe allows more air flow? I do love the growl of a V8!!!!
    sciontc_mich wrote:
    ohhh being smart I see.. lol I don't know why the original poster wants to go loud. Maybe he likes to tempt the cops to pull him over, maybe he likes to "assume the position" or likes to be tased. Maybe he likes going to court to argue about the fix it ticket for disturbing the peace, etc. We're not sure, but I agree stealth is always a nice way to go!


    LOL naw, just curious. I use to hear the loud exhausts all the time but haven't heard any lately. I can't recall the name of that muffler (Yoshi?) that you could hear coming a mile away.
    It's more of a stand out kinda thing. Some people change the look of their cars to stand out, I personally prefer to have my stand out when you stand on the go pedal. lol a lot of tC's have showed up in my areas lately since scion decided to end. But they are all changing wheels and that's it. No one around here seems to even change the performance aspects of their cars.
    But to answer your question yotagirl, most freer flowing exhausts are louder than stock. Some go obnoxious. The way I did my car, it's a bit louder, but you know that it's not a cheap eBay exhaust. A low deep growl but when you get on it sounds really really angry.
  • 14 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Jump to Forum:
Related Threads
Threads
Replies
Views
Last Post
©2020 Club Scion tC - Social Network for Scion enthusiasts.