Club Scion tC

Image Issues Fixed
We made some changes when migrating the site from one AWS account to another, and this resulted in some ill-configured images in various parts of the site. We have fixed the problem. You may need to clear browser cache to fix the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

Exhaust Ideas for Scion Tc 2005

• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    Hello To All
    I own a Scion Tc and bought it from a guy who didn't use the car to its full potential i.e.(kept it stock) and I finally saved up enough money to start doing upgrades and I thought a good starting place is an exhaust. With that being said I came here to ask if anyone has any ideas of an exhaust kit that I should purchase and prefferably one that I can install on my own? I am open to really all suggestions I don't mind if it is loud but I don't want it to serve a purpose larger than just pissing of my neighbors. Any suggestions are appreciated
    In addition it is a 2005 scion tC and sadly it is an automatic
    your best idea is to search through the forum here, as many, many years has gone by with people asking about exhaust. lots of options so search,browse the forum, answers are there.. just look
    I have gone through a good amount of the forums here and I think the Injen SES is a pretty solid choice if anyone can let me know about a good place to buy the exhaust from that would be great!
    mashburn wrote:
    I have gone through a good amount of the forums here and I think the Injen SES is a pretty solid choice if anyone can let me know about a good place to buy the exhaust from that would be great!

Here you go:

Injen SES Exhaust System: Scion tC 2005 - 2010

• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: