Club Scion tC

Image Issues Fixed
We made some changes when migrating the site from one AWS account to another, and this resulted in some ill-configured images in various parts of the site. We have fixed the problem. You may need to clear browser cache to fix the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

2016 Scion TC performance upgrades?

• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    I have a 2016 TC and I can not for the life of me find any engine components that add horsepower. Any advice that you could give me as far as parts from other years or vehicles possibly?
    Anything from 2011 up fits well as it is the same 2ar-fe engine
    Thank you!
    Just saying, you won't get much horsepower out of anything but a turbo. If you do full bolt ons (CAI, headers and full exhaust, lightened crank pulley) you might see 15-20 more hp. Just do what you think is fun!
    What about putting a new hood on it? it looks very similar to the 2011 and up hoods but I havent been able to look at one in person. I am saving up for a turbo right now, I am just too impatient to not do any upgrades while I wait lol
    I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure most cold air intakes won't work with a turbo, so don't buy one of those then! The hoods from 2011 are different, I think. You might be able to fit in on somehow.
  • 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: