Club Scion tC

Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

why tc MOST tc owners are....

• 20 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • May 24, 2006 7:49:46 am
    • Edited 1 times, last by sciontc_mich on Apr 24, 2018 5:29:16pm.
    dumbass fags....omg i drive a modded tc with track times of 15.2 avg. so i have the right to bitch out *** tcs...i have two stories and the reason why tc's are always dogged on...

story one....so white tc claim's he pulls 14's and is stock with 19s...i ask him to race and he says no...so i said he punked out...the following weeks he tells me off saying im not worth his time and hes beating turbo civics that pull 14's....everyone laughs at him and he drives off...

story two...i had just pulled a 16.6 because of a bad launch and just let off the gas towards the end...i lined up again and this guy in white tc (not the same guy) says man f***ing slow tc has those mods and cant hit a 15, im stock and i can hit that shit...i didnt say anything, but we lined up and i pulled a 15.4 and he pulled a 16.5 so i though that was funny...

the point of this thread to try help tc's see what dillholes they actually are..why is the that the first 2 tcs i meet are ass's and tc's have a worse rep than civics. help me help the ricer tc's out there
    • May 24, 2006 8:25:52 am
    Has nothing to do with it being a tC. Every car has its owners, you met 2 of them. Cant exactly make an assumption about most tC owners being like that. I can see double that amount of tCs in my townhouse complex, and none are like that.
    • May 24, 2006 8:41:10 am
    nick06tc wrote:
    Has nothing to do with it being a tC. Every car has its owners, you met 2 of them. Cant exactly make an assumption about most tC owners being like that. I can see double that amount of tCs in my townhouse complex, and none are like that.
    i have to disagree with you on that...one because i browse other boards (club3g. celica.org) and we have the same rep everywhere...and its because of ricer tcs...the ones who go 120= and brag or challlage cars they cant beat yet claim they win...on a side note i noticed you are Air force in San antonio...im joing up and trying to get a job where i can stay in texas...any advice i scored a 63 on asvap
    • May 24, 2006 1:14:30 pm
    You're dealing with Jersey drivers. What do you expect? I go to Englishtown every couple of weeks, all the TC drivers I've meet were cool. All we did was talk about are cars, not witch one was faster.
    • May 24, 2006 2:54:14 pm
    nick06tc wrote:

I have to say your right.. its just not the car it self..
    I drove a 2003 chevy cavalier. and there are alot of ricers that drive them and make them look like crap and try to race them when there stock vs someone that has like a turbo. my cav was a s/c and I had alot of stock cavs want to race aka z24s.
    • May 24, 2006 8:23:20 pm
    metalranger33 wrote:
    i have to disagree with you on that...one because i browse other boards (club3g. celica.org) and we have the same rep everywhere...and its because of ricer tcs...the ones who go 120= and brag or challlage cars they cant beat yet claim they win...on a side note i noticed you are Air force in San antonio...im joing up and trying to get a job where i can stay in texas...any advice i scored a 63 on asvap

Im stationed at Langley in Virginia, not lackland in Texas. As far as a job that would keep you in texas, nothing is ever your choice orguaranteed, so dont count on being stationed in texas. But I do reccomend joinging, I love it.

All cars are the same with people wanting to be fast. You just notice tCs being like that because you own one.
    • May 25, 2006 6:34:07 am
    I take all the ricer stuff with a grain of salt.

Like you pointed out. Track times/runs should do your talking.

This is a universal statement and not relative to just the tC.
    • May 25, 2006 10:09:31 am
    Ex-tC wrote:

well the tc has a bad rep and is known for ricer flybys etc...problem is that when i check scionlife and clubsciontc i see bogus threads like...i beat a 350 or new civic si....ricer stuff
    • May 25, 2006 11:23:40 am
    metalranger33 wrote:
    Ex-tC wrote:

well the tc has a bad rep and is known for ricer flybys etc...problem is that when i check scionlife and clubsciontc i see bogus threads like...i beat a 350 or new civic si....ricer stuff

But beating those cars is possible, whats rice about that? I can take an Si out with ease. Would I do it on the street? No. But I have time slips to back what I have.

Its all cars, check honda sites, they talk the sameway. Check MY350Z.COM. I used to post there. Its the same way. But they talk about vets and porsches and all. Its all cars. I dont see why you think its limited to scions and MOST scion owners. There are 10's of thousands of tC owners out there. Maybe 5% are on these websites we look at. You cant make a prejudicial statement based off of that. Half of our badrep, is caused by our own talk.
    • May 26, 2006 8:48:36 am
    nick06tc wrote:
    metalranger33 wrote:
    Ex-tC wrote:

But beating those cars is possible, whats rice about that? I can take an Si out with ease. Would I do it on the street? No. But I have time slips to back what I have.

Its all cars, check honda sites, they talk the sameway. Check MY350Z.COM. I used to post there. Its the same way. But they talk about vets and porsches and all. Its all cars. I dont see why you think its limited to scions and MOST scion owners. There are 10's of thousands of tC owners out there. Maybe 5% are on these websites we look at. You cant make a prejudicial statement based off of that. Half of our badrep, is caused by our own talk.
    omg we cant beat those cars...every tc ive seen at thet track pulls 16s....and those cars 14s...hummm dont do ricer math when it comes to racing...
    • May 26, 2006 10:05:54 am
    I don't run 16s
    • May 27, 2006 6:07:17 am
    our cars are the same price as the new civics... what do you expect man? of course that "civic" ricer crowd will follow.
    • May 27, 2006 9:23:05 am
    metalranger33 wrote:
    nick06tc wrote:
    metalranger33 wrote:
    Ex-tC wrote:

omg we cant beat those cars...every tc ive seen at thet track pulls 16s....and those cars 14s...hummm dont do ricer math when it comes to racing...

Nick06tC has a Supercharger with upgraded pulley
    • May 28, 2006 4:49:26 am
    The tC is the new Civic, get used to it guys. Its cheap, slow, and has more cosmetic upgrades available than a crossdressers closet. Then you get idiots driving them who have either a) never owned a car before or b) who have never owned a quick car so they think the tC is the fastest thing on the street.
    • May 28, 2006 2:58:08 pm
    Its defintley not the quickest car...however its very torquey and a well brought power-band for the class its in..ie: the CIVIC older-si (the new SI is comparable to the S/C tC only), the RSX BASE, the neon R/T, and other sub-compact vehicles. Plz, the discussion is about "ricer tC's" althought a dumb topic to begin with, lets keep it there, or i'll close the forum.
    • May 29, 2006 5:12:03 pm
    InLikeFlint wrote:
    metalranger33 wrote:
    nick06tc wrote:
    metalranger33 wrote:
    Ex-tC wrote:

Nick06tC has a Supercharger with upgraded pulley

Thanks for the backup. I guess Metal Ranger didnt notice.

I know our cars are by no means fast, but it doesnt mean it isnt possible to beat those cars without the right modifications. So to says its ricer math or not impossible, shows the lack of knowledge of what a tC IS capable of. I DO NOT race on the street. I have modded my car the correct way. I have used the best parts. I DO have dynos. I DO have slips from the quarter mile. And I DO autocross.

So I can guarantee, that yes maybe my car isnt the fastest, but there is no rice here. Everything I do, have or talk about is from personal experience, not from watching a movie....
    • May 30, 2006 8:43:47 pm
    TRD_tC wrote:
    Its defintley not the quickest car...however its very torquey and a well brought power-band for the class its in..ie: the CIVIC older-si (the new SI is comparable to the S/C tC only), the RSX BASE, the neon R/T, and other sub-compact vehicles. Plz, the discussion is about "ricer tC's" althought a dumb topic to begin with, lets keep it there, or i'll close the forum.

have you driven one yet? was it on a flat road. Try taking the car ver some bumps... honda tightened the suspension way to much i had a headache from driving over too many stones...
    • Jun 01, 2006 5:02:01 am
    Not sure where this question was going, ih8civx, yes i have driven them. Things you sacrifice for performance. this forum is goign way off topic. someone PM me when they're ready to go back on topic.
    • Apr 23, 2018 8:10:45 pm
    God im glad im sober now
    • Apr 24, 2018 9:01:58 am
    metalranger33 wrote:
    God im glad im sober now

oh were you dealing with stuff back then that you've gotten under control now? If so, glad you're doing better!! Good to see ya back, it's been awhile! How's the tC doin?
Tags: are most owners tc why
  • 20 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: