Club Scion tC

Guest Menu
News

Key elements of the 2011 Scion tC

• Posted by SqMK
  • Date: Mar 30, 2010 at 10:34am
scionowners.com -
A video has been launched to preview the new 2011 Scion tC. Brought to you by the folks from Scion. Here's to the Scion community:

Comments

Club Scion tC User Comments

• 18 comments.
    • Pages:
    • 1
    • 2
  • claybird817 @ Sep 05, 2010 8:54PM

im just going to lower mine and fix the scratches make my 06 look nice. im not a fan of the new body style its to boxy

• nikilinn @ Aug 19, 2010 1:29PM

@ sciontc59 I agree with you about the rear wiper!

• ScionTc59 @ May 13, 2010 2:49PM

I think it will still be FWD. I like SOME of the new features, the 6 speed trannies, more power, and the 18" wheels, but in overall appearance, I like the lines of the outgoing model better. And they STILL have no rear wiper/washer! There is my 2c.

• creamy-tc @ Mar 30, 2010 10:57PM

if it is rear wheel drive im going to cream

• galyion @ Mar 30, 2010 4:54PM

prob gonna be the same 2.5 and 6 speed there putting in the camrys

"The Toyota Camry 2.4 has been replaced by a Camry 2.5, using the same 2.5 liter inline-4 VVT-i engine that was introduced with the Toyota RAV4 facelift. This engine is available in two states of tune in the Camry – 169hp in the LE and XLE models while the Toyota Camry 2.5 SE gets a unit that produces 179 horsepower. This engine is mated to either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed auto, which is another upgrade over the 2.4 liter engine which was matched to an automatic transmission that only had 5 gears."

• DeltaFiveEight @ Mar 30, 2010 4:47PM

Who would want an auto?? Whats the point of driving a tC if it's auto? Manual is where it's at!! Now it be six speed?? YAY!!

• xFly1np4nda @ Mar 30, 2010 4:20PM

sweet.. I take it they put the new AR engine in there

• thaubsss @ Mar 30, 2010 3:17PM

omg you guys I'am definitely getting one, by trading mine as soon as it come out...

• TheScionGuy @ Mar 30, 2010 3:14PM

I'm dead serious if the car is worth trading I'll do it.

• xGhostx @ Mar 30, 2010 2:32PM

I like some of the design aspects. Power etc... it's not that bad. Explains why they put out that sh!t Rs recently.

• 18 comments.
    • Pages:
    • 1
    • 2

You must login to post a comment.

©2014 Club Scion tC - Social Network for Scion enthusiasts.