Club Scion tC

Guest Menu
Forum Utilities
More Scion News and Discussion Threads
Viewing Thread

At what time of the year do the new models come out?

• 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Mar 15, 2007 11:25:51 pm
    If anyone recalls my previous thread (How much TOTAL for a new tC?), I've discussed the situation and it looks like I'm going to get a brand new one.

The question I have is...at what time of the year do the new models come out? I mean if the 08 is expected to come out in May or June I think I can bare until then to get the car.

For people who live in CA, how much do you pay for insurance a month?
    • Mar 16, 2007 3:03:49 am
    the 08's should come out over the summer. summertime is the usual time where the next year's models are distributed
    • Mar 16, 2007 4:38:31 am
    Usually dealers throw them out in mid/late August...right Orin?
    • Mar 16, 2007 7:20:08 am
    Web wrote:
    Usually dealers throw them out in mid/late August...right Orin?

There isn't a set time for new models to come out. Nissan is bringing new models starting this May.

It's my belief that each manufacturer is different. Certain cars will come out at key times.
    • Mar 16, 2007 7:26:40 am
    i got my 07 tc in july of 06...so newhere around june/july they should be releasing the new ones..if they maintain the same schedule as last year
    • Mar 16, 2007 7:26:57 am
    Man, I cannot wait to see the '08 tCs on the road.

From what I remember the '07 tC came out in early summer. '08 might come out around the same time.
    • Mar 16, 2007 7:27:44 am
    ahh, vastano1 beat me to it, ha.
    • Mar 16, 2007 7:46:53 am
    Isn't the new tC the same thing as the 2007 model just with different tailights and headlights?
    • Mar 16, 2007 7:49:13 am
    And a new Corolla looking grille. 9.8 compression vs. 9.6 I believe but that's it.
    • Mar 16, 2007 9:16:19 am
    Teahupoo24 wrote:
    Isn't the new tC the same thing as the 2007 model just with different tailights and headlights?

yep nothing big.

• Mar 16, 2007 9:49:18 am
    MVPlaya wrote:
    If anyone recalls my previous thread (How much TOTAL for a new tC?), I've discussed the situation and it looks like I'm going to get a brand new one.

The question I have is...at what time of the year do the new models come out? I mean if the 08 is expected to come out in May or June I think I can bare until then to get the car.

i live in san diego,ca and i pay 240 a month for insurance on it... but im only 19.. so that makes it pretty high
    • Mar 16, 2007 9:52:49 am
    MVPlaya wrote:

insurance depends on the person.
    • Mar 16, 2007 2:51:23 pm
    Yeah I know it depends on the person I was just wondering though.

Hmmm summer...? That's still a while. I'd still be getting a '07 regardless. How much would the price drop for a brand new '07 once the '08 comes out?
  • 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: