Guest Menu
Forum Utilities
Viewing Thread

Complete TC Wiring Diagram

• 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Jul 03, 2006 12:43:01 am
    Radio Wiring Diagram:

For adding on line out converters (for amps on factory radios), hardwiring radar detectors or satellite radios, rewiring a headunit, etc.

12V Constant - blue
    Ground - brown
    Ignition - gray
    Illumination - green
    Power Antenna - orange
    LF Speaker (+) - pink, (-) - purple
    RF Speaker (+) - light green, (-) - blue
    LR Speaker (+) - brown, (-) - yellow
    RR Speaker (+) - red, (-) - white

Wiring Diagram for Alarms/ Remote Starts:

For installing an alarm, keyless entry, remote starter or hardwiring miscellaneous things.

12V Constant - red or white (ignition harness)
    Starter - black (ignition harness)
    Second Starter - green (ignition harness)
    Ignition - blue (ignition harness)
    Second Ignition - yellow (ignition harness)
    Power Lock - green to blue (driver's kick panel, 20 pin plug) (use a mutlimeter to test this wire with the driver's door key cyliner)
    Power Unlock - purple to pink (driver's kick panel, 20 pin plug) (double pulse, use a mutlimeter to test this wire with the driver's door key cyliner)
    Parking Lights (+) - brown (top of fuse box, 30 pin plug)
    Parking Lights (-) - brown (headlight switch)
    Door Trigger (-) - orange (driver) and blue (passenger) (top of fuse box for both wires, diode isolate each)
    Domelight Supervision - blue (left side of fuse box)
    Trunk Trigger - purple (top of fuse box)
    Trunk Release - orange (driver's kick, panel gray 12 pin plug)
    Brake Wire - blue (brake pedal switch)
    Parking Brake Wire - black (parking brake switch)
    Tachometer - black (data link plug, or at the top plug of the ECM)

I'm a car technician at an auto shop so if u have ne questions about installs or wiring anything up, let me know n i'll be glad to help u out.
    • Jul 04, 2006 1:23:20 am
    great and useful thread... thank you
    • Jul 04, 2006 10:09:56 pm
    thanks i hope this was helpful
    • Jul 24, 2006 12:14:56 pm
    Does anyone know the subwoofer colors? Or are they wired with aftermarket speaker wires at the dealership?
    • Oct 15, 2006 3:40:01 pm
    my door wiring got mixed up. Out of the 40 wires, there are about 8 that have a twin. For instance 2 pink wires with purple dots... so how do i know which wire connects to which wire.
    • Oct 18, 2006 3:10:56 am
    ih8civx wrote:
    my door wiring got mixed up. Out of the 40 wires, there are about 8 that have a twin. For instance 2 pink wires with purple dots... so how do i know which wire connects to which wire.

Take a battery, and watch wich way the cone on the speaker goes. If it goes away from the basket, then the wire that's connected to the + end of the battery is +. If it goes twords the basket, then the wire that's connected to the + end of the battery is -.
    • Oct 19, 2006 8:35:03 pm
    Lynn_tC wrote:
    Does anyone know the subwoofer colors? Or are they wired with aftermarket speaker wires at the dealership?

the sub as in the bazooka one?? it has its own harness that your supposed to get along with the sub
    • Nov 19, 2006 7:41:22 pm
    If you tap into a rear speaker's wires for sub only amplification, will it diminish the output for that rear speaker? I dont really want to amplify all of the speakers, I just want the sub to work.
    • May 24, 2011 3:35:42 pm
    Do you have access to the security/remote start diagram for the 2011 Scion Tc?
    • May 24, 2011 3:41:10 pm
    this is an OLD thread i doubt the op is still on this site
  • 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: