Guest Menu
Forum Utilities
More Engine Mods Threads
Viewing Thread

TRD CAI + TRD Exhaust

• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
    • Jul 26, 2011 3:34:46 am
    I was just wanting to see if anyone has any experience or any thoughts on the TRD CAI and TRD Exhaust combination compared to other set ups.
    • Jul 26, 2011 3:48:46 am
    • Edited 1 times, last by Apotheosis on Jul 27, 2011 5:04:21am.
    TRD intake sucks, very poor gain compared to competitors. TRD anything sucks IMO. Go with Injen for CAI. It's the most favored intake on here (for good reasons). I dont know what other exhausts are out for the gen2 tC besides TRD.

EDIT: HERE is a link to a dyno killertc.com did way back. They dont test TRD though.
    • Jul 26, 2011 8:50:06 am
    You can have fun bolting on exhaust and intake and the gains no matter the company will give you very little gain. What you will notice is psychological.

I have TRD Axle back on the 1st gen and I love how smooth it sounds and you do not feel like you are driving a riced out Honda.
    • Jul 26, 2011 10:00:30 am
    Rene325ci wrote:
    You can have fun bolting on exhaust and intake and the gains no matter the company will give you very little gain. What you will notice is psychological.

I have TRD Axle back on the 1st gen and I love how smooth it sounds and you do not feel like you are driving a riced out Honda.

x2 i love my trd.
    • Jul 27, 2011 4:44:51 am
    • Edited 1 times, last by avoidtheboyd on Jul 30, 2011 10:16:18am.
    TRD is more expensive and if you wanna pay like 100$ more for something that doesn't sound as good and looks oem....go for it. Injen looks good and sounds good.
Tags: cai trd trd exhaust
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jump to Forum: